If you send me your good finds, I’ll post them here.
ProductCamp Gulf Coast Wow our inaugural event was a great success, thanks to all that participated and sponsored. Imagine a whole day being surrounded by like-minded professionals learning, discussing, and highlighting product discovery and exploration techniques, product management practices, and product marketing lessons! It’s never too early to start planning for participating in our 2018 experience. If you have a great idea for an innovative workshop, please contact me.
- My favorite podcast: Agile for Humans, hosted by Ryan Ripley is a great source for engaging conversation, myth-busting, and thought provoking topics.
- Fellow blogger, Phil Zofrea, posts some meaty topics on his AgileFellow blog.
- Scrum and Kanban: Use the right tool for the job by understanding the differences between Scrum and Kanban
- See my SlideShare on Creating a Modern PMO and learn how to apply Kanban at the portfolio level
- Carmax’ Meet Our Teams series with examples
- Great article that describes how eBay does their “peer feedback system” for Scrum teams.